Friday, September 10, 2010

The Day After Yesterday

Would you look at that.  I'm back a whopping one day later and with a very moderate update.  Last night I had a 21st Amendment Back in Black on my couch after an epic run, as science has proven beer is better for you than water.  The Back in Black is their new limited release canned beer.  It's a black IPA.  Not as great as the immortal Monks Blood, but pretty good!  Then went to dinner at this dope South African place in Forte Green called Madiba.  Didn't have a beer there but it might have been one of the best meals I've ever had, so if you're in the area, check it out.  From there we went to Woodwork on Vanderbilt for the first.  It's a soccer bar, but they were nice enough to put on good ol' fashioned American football for me.  There I had a Troegg's Pale Ale, and a Victory Prima Pils.  Liz got two red stripes.  You know what our final tab was for the four beers?  14 dollars!  In NYC!  That's nuts!  Anyway, then I went home, had a Brooklyn Lager, and started the 3rd season of the Wire.  All in all, a great night and a short post!

Total Beers: 722
Where I Should Be: 690.410

No comments:

Post a Comment