Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flip-a-delphia

All right, I'm posting this from the lobby of the Ritz-Carlton in Philly because I am the fanciest lad you'll ever meet.



Bachelor party last night. Good times. But for some reason, everyone (sans me) decided to wake up at 7:30 in the morning. Apparently having a job makes it so you get used to waking up in the morning. I wouldn't know about that. But the end result is I'm going on about seven minutes of sleep and my brain shrank to about half of its size due to dehydration. So with that here's the list of beers I had during my night out on the town in Philadelphia at a bunch of bars whose names I cannot remember: 2 Yuengling Lagers, 1 Yuengling Black and Tan (I am in Pennsylvania, after all), 1 Irish Lager (it was the "house" beer at some bar we went to, it was super sweet and kind of weird tasting), 1 Stoudtz Pale Ale, 1 Victory Donnybrook Stout, 1 Wait Wit (I have no idea what this beer is, but it was at every bar we went to), and 1 beer at this hipster-beer bar that I cannot remember. I remember having a long talk with the bartender about Founders Brewery, but I didn't order a Founders. What I ordered is beyond me. It was the last beer of the evening and I forgot to write it down. So with that, I had eight beers last night. Maybe more but that's all I can clearly remember because I stopped writing them down after the third bar we went to. All right, time to go see if the city of Philadelphia has any coffee. Here's hoping.

Total Beers: 389
Where I Should Be: 380.821

No comments:

Post a Comment