Friday, September 24, 2010

Outsourcing

Always with the house keeping.  I didn't drink any beers last night, so we can all calm down about that.  I'm posting because I'm off to Fairfax, VA/Washington D.C. tonight and thought I would give you heads up about the lack of posts this weekend.  When I get back, I will have drank a beer in the following states this year: New York, Arizona, Michigan, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and D.C., so that's pretty cool.  I'm going to try and sneak in at least one or two more states there before the year ends.

Also, as of this moment (ok, not this moment, but more like in 6 or so hours) My 1000 Beer Year is sending someone to Germany to report on Oktoberfest.  Ok, that's not entirely true.  Friend of the Blog (FOB) Eric is heading to Oktoberfest and just to rub it in my face that he's going and I'm not has offered to write something up for this ol' blog when he gets back.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Also, I'm pretty excited that the best written/most interesting thing that will probably ever go up on this blog won't be written by me.  You guys should get AMPED.

I'll be back on Sunday.  See you chumps then.

No comments:

Post a Comment