Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Get Knocked Down, I Get Knocked Down Again. You're never gonna knock me down!

Numbers, meet earth. Sunday night I had one Victory Whirlwind Wit on the couch.

Second verse, same as the first. Monday night I had one Whirlwind Wit on the couch.

I sort of did things in reverse here. I had a pretty hard drinking week and needed to tone it down over the weekend. Responsibility is my middle name.

Sooooo...link Monday/Tuesdays...I have a good one about women in the beer industry, but I want to save that for a time when I actually feel like writing. So until then...OUT DOOR BARS!!!!!! I've been to some, not all, I'm sure I'll hit more this summer. When I do I will let you know!

Total Beers: 350 (hey look at that!)
Where I Should Be: 336.986

No comments:

Post a Comment