Monday, May 31, 2010

Haircut Day is the Worst Day of the Year

Posting...posting...man.  This is tough.  After a couple of long posts, I think this one will be pretty short.  But, BUT, you'll get all the information you need.  Saturday night Liz and I drank some of those Coney Island brews.  First, to get warmed up I guess, I had a Lagunitas Censored.  After that Liz and I split a Coney Island Blockhead and then we each had a Coney Island R.I.P.A.  Information about those beers can of course be found here.  See?  I told you you wouldn't be bereft of information.  The only thing I can add is that they all sort of tasted like sadness.  Sunday during the day we took a little trip to the Brooklyn Brewery.  We thought we'd only have a beer or two there, but the best laid plans of mice and men and all.  I ended up having a Summer, a Blast, and 3 Buzz Bombs, some beer with honey that was pretty dope and named after a Dead Kennedys song.  Also, while we were there we shared a table with a 20-something woman and her mom.  They bought a whole pound of cheese and a loaf of bread and took it to the brewery with the intention of making friends.  Well, they certainly made at least one.  I'd say more about it, but I'm pretty posted out right now!  I start work tomorrow, which means that the numbers should go down, but I promise the posting will go up!

Total Beers: 429
Where I Should Be: 410.958

1 comment:

  1. Nearly 19 ahead of schedule? I am quite impressed, Mr. Responsibility Responsibility Responsibility.

    ReplyDelete