Saturday, June 19, 2010

NEXT POST IS THE 500th BEER POST

So this is it.  Next post I will be over the half way mark.  That's the plan anyway.  I put myself in a position for success.  Ten beers over the course of the last three days.  I'll just briefly run those down here.  Wednesday: 1 Brown Shugga, 1 Whitsun on the couch.  Thursday: 1 Goose Island Sofie at Bierkraft, 2 Bud American Ales (didn't buy them and they were all they had) at the Celebrate Brooklyn comedy spectacular, 1 Founders Rye at Barbe, and 1 Brown Shugga at home.  Friday: 1 Whitsun at home, 2 Bark Rd Ales at Bark.  10 Beers.  I'll do the numbers now.  And then I'm to the NY Brewfest.  I'll have an epic post tomorrow, I'm sure, if I survive this thing.  Till then...

Total Beers: 483
Where I Should Be: 463.013

No comments:

Post a Comment