Monday, June 14, 2010

Satan You're My Lady, Stick Me With Your Pitchfork Thing

Tonight I wanted to put up a big post about what beer President Obama could send the King of England or whoever is in charge over there that would 1) represent the "best" beer in America, and 2) stick it to those limey bastards.  However, I'm tired man.  Tonight was my night to cook dinner and I chose to make eggplant parm (of which I make a pretty mean version), but it takes a million hours to make.  And in a weird system the wife and I have set up, whoever (whomever?) makes dinner cleans the dishes that night (we don't have a dishwasher), so after making a dinner that entails using something like 87,000 pots and pans, I have to wash them all.  Suffice it to say, I'm a little burnt (I also went to work today, or something like that).  Anyway, I'll drop some insights on you all tomorrow.  But for now: last night I had an Arcadia Whitsun and an Oskar Blues Pils sitting on the couch watching Party Down.  Good times!

Total Beers: 469
Where I Should Be: 449.315

No comments:

Post a Comment