Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Wrong!

Yesterday I had one beer, a Sly Fox Helles Golden Lager at No. 7 with brunch. The only thing I want to say about that is that drinking a beer with brunch = awesome. At first, everyone gives you a weird look, like, this guy is drinking a beer with his brunch? But then they all realize they're drinking mimosas and bloody marys with their brunch and shut their pie-holes.

But only one beer on a Saturday? What's the story? Well here's the story. After brunch, Liz and I went to the Brooklyn Flea Market, which is awesome, by the by. While there we find these:


Three decanters labeled "Gin" "Bourbon" and "Vodka" for a combined total of 45 dollars! (that picture is them, sitting on our shelf filled with the appropriate liquors). So our bar set up got that much sweeter. Well, given that I had this awesome new set up, I had to put aside beer for an evening and make myself some fancy cocktails. I mean how could you not? So that's the story of my one beer Saturday. While it may seem contradictory, I believe this clip explains how I feel:



Total Beers: 221
Where I Should Be: 197.261

No comments:

Post a Comment