Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can of Pennies

Thursday: 3 Southampton (India Pale Ale, Altbier, Bier de Mars) on the couch.
Friday: 2 Brooklyn Lagers, 1 Brooklyn Summer at Lunasa.
Saturday: 1 Brooklyn Lager, 1 Kelso Pilnsner at Mullholland's, 1 Brooklyn Lager and 1 Lagunitas IPA at Charlestons, 2 big ol' Blanche de Bruxelles at the beer garden in Williamsburg.

I spent today recovering and watching Inception.  My brain is fried, fried I tells ya.  It's too hot to function here.  The title is literally the last thing I heard on television.  You ever read Flowers For Algernon?  I feel like this blog is that story in reverse.  I'll explain that metaphor (that's a simile!!!) when my brain turns back to something something.  That doesn't even make sense.  The story is essentially the same in reverse.  I guess I mean inverted?   Holy hell I'm going to stop now.

Love,
Charly

Total Beers: 589 (I had to add the numbers about 7 or 8 times to make sure this total number was correct)
Where I Should Be: Does not compute.  Does not compute.

No comments:

Post a Comment