Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome Drink With the Wench And Followers

Big ups to Drink With The Wench.   I did an interview with them a little bit ago and they posted it today!  You should all go read it here!  I'm pretty excited about it.  Also, for those of you just checking this blog out now for the first time, I think I'd like to direct you to the back history.  This past month (or let's be honest, two) hasn't been the greatest in terms of posting.  But I swear I used to be funny.  I used to have witty things to say about beer and beer drinking.  But the oppressive heat plus the summer 9 to 5 have sucked the life force from my...life?  I have no idea.  Anyway, there are some links to the left there that I would personally recommend.  Or hit previous entries a couple of times and I'm sure you'll come across a gem or two.  Anyway, welcome!  I'd love it if you stuck around for a while!

And for your viewing pleasure, here's the picture of myself I submitted:

2 comments:

  1. Ok. I'm going to give another shout out on Facebook for your blog. I like the idea that I'm mentioning that you mentioned that we mentioned you when you mentioned us the first time when you came through town. LOL!!

    But seriously. I want to talk to you about being a guest speaker at a beer dinner that we would like to have in your honor. It would be coordinated by our chef with top notch all vegetarian cuisine and paired with choices of your favorite beers and some of ours. We'd keep your identity on the lo-down (except for those in attendance) if you wanted to remain anon.
    Please contact me at 646-346-9594 Michael Fegley, Marketing Director, Fegley's Brew Works (Allentown Brew Works & Bethlehem Brew Works).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Fegley, you will be receiving a call from me tomorrow. Suffice it to say, that sounds awesome. I can't really call till after 5 on account of the ol' job, but if you have an e-mail address, I can get ahold of you anytime of day that way. But allow me to reiterate, this sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete