Wednesday, July 28, 2010

'Eh! I'm Walkin' 'ere!

At the risk of bumping my epic BrewDog post down a peg, I do have the everyday business to get back to.    You know, the beer drinking.  Fortunately for keeping the epic post still in view (but unfortunately for my numbers and general drunkenness), beer drinking has been at a minimum these past couple of days.  Sunday I had no beers.  You might have noticed that I needed some drying out.  So that's what I did!  Monday I was right back on (off?) the wagon.  Three Southamptons (Double White, Bier de Mars, and India Pale Ale) on the couch.   Yesterday (Tuesday) I made a trip to New York's famous Spumoni Gardens.  While their pizza was super dope, they had no beer there.  I had a Southampton Bier de Mars on the couch when we got home.  That's all for now.  I'm sitting on some pretty big news and some pretty big posts, but I want to let the previous post stand for a bit.  And now, the numbers:

Total Beers: 594
Where I Should Be: 569.863

No comments:

Post a Comment