Monday, February 8, 2010

Where I Single Handedly Won the Super Bowl

I had a pretty intensive drinking day/night yesterday/night. As always, I seem to have the most trouble thinking of things to write after heavy beer drinking nights. I don't know if that's because the beer killed my creativity brain cells (unlikely!) or if it's because I tend to forget interesting details of those evenings (slightly unlikely, but not implausible!) or if it's because the evenings just end up being me chugging beer with friends, shooting the breeze (probably closest to the actual explanation!). Whatever the reason, I apologize with all of my heart and what's left of my soul for these lack luster posts. I suppose I could write something about the Super Bowl, but honestly I don't think it was that great of a game. So here's the list and here's hoping for a more interesting post tomorrow!:

4 Brooklyn Lagers
2 Blue Moon Winters, or, as the experts call them, Full Moons (Here's an interesting question, would this count as corporate brew? Even so, I didn't buy this! My record is clean!)
1 Magic Hat #9
1 Brooklyn East India Pale Ale

Total Beers: 110
Where I should be: 104.109

No comments:

Post a Comment